Jym – Fast Digesting Carbs (30 Serv)
- BETTER RECOVERY FOR MORE MUSCLE
- FASTER ABSORBING
- IDEAL INSULIN LEVELS
- GREAT-TASTING RECOVERY
- FAT FREE
- LACTOSE FREE
- GLUTEN FREE
- Additional information
- Customer Reviews
BETTER RECOVERY FOR MORE MUSCLE: Replenishing glycogen stores as quickly and fully as possible after an intense workout is paramount to maximizing muscle recovery and thus muscle growth and strength. This is the sole purpose of Post JYM fast carbs.
FASTER, THE BETTER: Research shows that the best way to replenish muscle glycogen stores after workouts is to consume high-glycemic carbs immediately following the workout. Post JYM fast carbs consists of dextrose – the quickest absorbing carbohydrate you can find and the perfect choice post-workout.
IDEAL INSULIN LEVELS: Elevated insulin is exactly what you want to do post-workout, and Post JYM Fast-Digesting Carb will help your body achieve this. Having insulin in your blood stream is important immediately after workouts – it allows for glucose and amino acids, as well as creatine and carnitine, to be taken up by muscle cells to maximize their growth and strength.
GREAT-TASTING RECOVERY: Post-workout is the one time when eating a sugary food or drink will actually benefit your body and almost surely not be stored as body fat. Consider Post JYM Fast-Digesting Carb a sweet and well-deserved treat for finishing a hard workout.
“Dextrose is the most effective and cost-efficient post-workout carbohydrate available. Research confirms that it replenishes muscle glycogen levels quickly and enhances the uptake of creatine and carnitine by your muscle fibers, which makes Post JYM Fast-Digesting Carb (Dextrose) the perfect companion to the Post JYM Active Ingredients Matrix.
When taken together, there is no better way to recover from your workouts, build muscle mass, and increase strength than with the complete Post JYM system of active ingredients and fast carbs. Plus, the delicious, refreshing taste of Post JYM makes it a supplement you’ll look forward to drinking after every workout. I know that I do!”
Hit the JYM!
Jim Stoppani, PhD
Owner, JYM Supplement Science
POST JYM ACTIVE INGREDIENTS MATRIX FEATURES
After workouts, a fast-digesting (high-glycemic) carb is one of the most critical nutrients to ingest. Fast carbs are necessary to replenish the muscle glycogen that you burned during the workout as quickly as possible.
- Research confirms that working out for as little as 30 minutes can deplete muscle glycogen levels by more than 40%. Intense workouts lasting 60-90 minutes would deplete muscle glycogen levels considerably more.
- When carbs are consumed immediately postworkout, a supercompensation of muscle glycogen stores is possible. In fact, delaying carb consumption by just 2 hours has been shown to reduce the rate of glycogen replenishment by 50%.
- Another benefit of high-glcyemic carbs is the insulin spike that they deliver. A post-workout increase in insulin helps maximize the uptake of creatine and carnitine (included in Post JYM Active Ingredients Matrix) by the muscle cells.
- Dextrose is one of the fastest-digesting carbohydrates you can consume. It’s essentially glucose (what blood sugar is) and therefore needs no digesting and is absorbed by the body almost immediately.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (33g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate||30 g||10%**|
|** Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000-calorie diet.|
|† Daily Value not established|
|Natural and Artificial Flavors, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Caramel Color, FD&C Yellow #5, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, FD&C Red #40, Calcium Silicate.|
|ALLERGEN WARNING: Produced on shared equipment that also produces products that may contain EGG, MILK, SOY, TREE NUTS, AND WHEAT.|
Lemonade, Mandarin Orange, Rainbow Sherbert
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.